Monday, January 25, 2010

Old Fangs Arrives At Sundance

Nearly a year ago I wrote a post about a short animated film I was involved with called Old Fangs.

Now a year later, the film, written and directed by Adrien Merigeau and produced by Cartoon Saloon has been screening in the Animation Showcase of this years Sundance Film Festival.

This here is the film but it's probably best to watch it over on Youtube. The bigger the better.



The film tells the story of a young wolf who embarks on a journey with his friends, a cat and a fox, to visit his childhood home and hopefully reconnect with his father. My involvement in the film is that I am the voice of the cat. And he wears a hoodie. So I'm pretty chuffed to be involved in such a fantastic project and also be the voice of a cat who wears a hoodie.

I did my recording over a year ago and since then I've got to see the project coming together and the final product really is a credit to Adrien and all of his collaborators. It was a pleasure to be asked to work on it and it's great to see it getting such a warm reception.

The process of making the film was documented on Adrien's blog and can be viewed here.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

the process of making the film link is disabled. know you another please?