Friday, November 20, 2009

Tenterhooks

Just a wee note about a one act play I've got coming up next week. It's called Tenterhooks and it's being produced by a new theatre group What's On Tom out in Thomastown.

It's playing as part of a series of short plays entitled 7 Deadly Scenes, and I'm delighted to be part of the line up.


The play itself is my first one act so it was a bit of an experiment for me and everthing that came after has been a bonus. And with a great director and a really top cast I've had very little to do. Which makes a welcome change at the moment, as I'm up to my balls in Dario Fo at the moment.

I'v described the play as 'a black comedy set in a variety of accident and suicide blackspots' and I think that pretty much sums it up. It's a two hander with Jack O'Leary and Lynsey Moran making up the cast and direction being handled by Andrew O'Leary.


As far as I know, tickets are nearly sold out but there still might be a few floating around. Ticket enquiries can be made to whatsontom@gmail.com and the show runs from November 26th - 28th.

No comments: