Friday, November 13, 2009

Accidental Death Of An Anarchist Revs Up

Time has flown like a motherfucker and I've barely had time to catch my breath and get together a few words about Devious Theatre's upcoming Accidental Death Of An Anarchist. The first play in our upcoming Dario Fo Season.


It's been a tremendously exciting process so far and I still haven't got over the giddy excitement of the fact that I'm directing a Dario Fo play and generally getting to immerse myself in the world and work of the great man for 6 months. Well, 4 months now because once we close up shop on this one, I'll be directing the next production in the Dario Fo Season, Can't Pay? Won't Pay!

Ahhhh, too much excitement, too little time to write coherently.

Anyway, I'll be blogging about the show from this Monday on Devioustheatre.com so I'll be able to give a bit more insight into how the production is running. So do keep an eye out for that. And it won't be just me, all our cast and crew will be giving their own insights into the play and we'll have a fine selection of bits and pieces to show off.

The show itself hits the Set Theatre, John Street Kilkenny from December 2nd - 6th.


All information on the production can be found over on Devioustheatre.com

These two wonderful Saul Bass tinted posters are again, the work of Mr. Paddy Dunne.

2 comments:

Marie Thorhauge said...

Ruddy bloody brilliant! Was more in stitches than a ragdoll. Once again - hats of to yeh lads!

John Morton said...

Ah thanks Marie, cheers for coming along!