Thursday, March 18, 2010

No Point Crying Over Spilt Olives...


I had intended to do a lot more updating of my blog through the production of Can't Pay? Won't Pay! and well, I didn't really. Much to my busy chagrin.

Align CenterAlign Center
Most of my blogging for the show was done on the Devious Theatre website and my own blog hasn't really gotten much love in the process.



The show (and indeed our entire Dario Fo Season) finished on Sunday after 7 months of hard work from the entire Devious Theatre crew. We were delighted with the audiences, the feedback and the reviews, one of which was posted today. You can read it here. And that brings our excursion into the work of Dario Fo to a close.

It was a lot of fun and I'm going to miss it.

Here's some pictures from the show. There's literally gazillions of blog updates about the show over on DeviousTheatre.com so that's definitely the place to go if you'd like to find out more.




No comments: